CLEON L. CAULEY, SR.
Mr. Cauley has over a decade of legal experience. His reputation for solving problems and surmounting obstacles has become widely known and respected in the private, government and academic sectors. He recently served as the Chief of Staff for the City of Wilmington where he oversaw all City Departments. Prior to, he was the Acting Secretary of the Delaware Department of Transportation, Deputy Legal Counsel and Policy Advisor on all Land Use matters for Delaware’s Governor, Jack Markell, and Assistant County Attorney for New Castle County.
Below is a comprehensive list of appointments Mr. Cauley has held throughout his career.
- Chief of Staff for the City of Wilmington
- Public Works Commissioner for the City of Wilmington
- Acting Secretary of the Delaware Department of Transportation
- Deputy Planning Director of the Delaware Department of Transportation
- Deputy Legal Counsel and Policy Advisor for Governor Jack Markell
- Real Estate and Land Use Attorney for WolfBlock, LLP
- Adjunct Professor at Delaware Technical Community College
- Assistant County Attorney and Land Use Attorney for New Castle County Government
- Counsel & Chair of Morris James LLP Government Relations Practice Group
- Deputy Attorney General for the State of Delaware
Cleon received his dual degrees in Business and Psychology from Immaculata University and his J.D. from Howard University School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the State of Delaware & Pennsylvania. He is a member of the National Bar Association.
CLAY N. CAULEY, SR.
Clay Cauley brings over thirteen years of experience to the firm. His past roles include Family Court Master for Philadelphia County, Philadelphia Assistant District Attorney, and prior to joining The Cauley Firm, he owned and operated a successful solo practice where he handled personal injury cases and criminal litigation.
Clay serves on the West Chester University Alumni Association Board of Directors and the Pennsylvania State Leadership Roundtable.
Below is a comprehensive list of experience, appointments and board service Clay has held throughout his career.
- Family Court Master
- The Law Offices of Clay N. Cauley, Sr.
- Assistant District Attorney for the City of Philadelphia
- Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Hearing Officer Workgroup
- Caseworker Retention Workgroup
- Transitioning Workgroup
- Legal Representation Workgroup
- Board Member for Angela Housing Services
- Course Instructor at Eastern University
- Course Instructor at Temple University
Clay is a graduate of West Chester University and Howard University School of Law. He is admitted to practice in the State of Pennsylvania & New Jersey.